2 Ways to Bypass Surveys on Any Website
1) Click on Settings' Wrench on the top right of Google Chrome.
2) Click Options.
3) Scroll down, and Click Advanced system Settings
4) Click on Content Settings to show options of Google Chrome web page content.
6) Done! Now just go the website that asks for surveys and you'll bypass them.
Download it here.
Method 2 (Using Inspect Element)1) When you are prompted to take a survey, Right Click the title and Click Inspect Element
2) Now keep pressing Delete button to delete scripts on Inspect Element tab, until Complete a Survey disappear.
3) After the bar disappear, keep deleting until the Page go lighter (whiten) with no dark area.
4) Done! Now you'll see your full content or download on Sharecash.